Sep 4, 2013
CULLOWHEE, N.C. – Western Carolina softball will host a walk-on try-out at the Catamount Softball Complex September 30 from 6:30-8 p.m.
Anyone interested in trying out will need to have all the required information completed, and cleared for practice, the Friday before try-outs. If those interested have not completed these steps they will not be able to try out.
Head Coach Jim Clift and assistant coach Danielle Glosson will only be hosting one day for tryouts. If an interested party is unable to attend the date, due to class conflicts, please contact Glasson at email@example.com as soon as possible.
WCU Tryout Information
- You MUST have the following completed as well as passed physical exam with Athletic Training by SEPTEMBER 28th:
- Registered with the NCAA Clearing house- We need ID #
- Official High school transcripts sent to WCU and NCAA
- Official SAT/ACT scores sent from testing site to WCU and NCAA Completed online athletic training paperwork
- Contact Brian Angelotti for appt. and pass physical exam
- NCAA- http://web1.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp