Western Carolina Mascot Appearances
Paws, the official mascot of the Western Carolina Catamounts, appears many times each year at a variety of functions and events across western North Carolina.
When he's not exciting the crowds at Catamount home games, Paws is available for personal appearances all year round! A visit from western North Carolina's favorite mascot can energize your party, meeting, classroom, community event, or other special function. Fans, students, and professionals alike love the antics of Paws!
Add life to your special event! Simply follow these instructions to begin the reservation process:
1. Review and sign the Western Carolina Mascot Appearance Contract.
2. Complete the Western Carolina Mascot Day of Contact Sheet.
3. Fax both forms to the Western Carolina Athletics office at (828) 227-7688.
4. The Western Carolina Athletics office will check mascot availability and contact you.
5. Your reservation is complete only when the Confirmation Approval Form is signed by a Western Carolina Representative and returned to you.
We look forward to helping you take your function to the next level. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Cherry Beck at (828) 227-2335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.